Don't Angry Demo
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Don't Angry Demo for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Don't Angry Demo from your systemX-PRESSIVE.COM
. You can read more on X-PRESSIVE.COM or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.x-pressive.com
to get more info about Don't Angry Demo on X-PRESSIVE.COM's website. Don't Angry Demo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Don't Angry Demo folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Don't Angry Demo is C:\Program Files\Don't Angry Demo\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Don't Angry Demo.exe and its approximative size is 5.08 MB (5330835 bytes).
Don't Angry Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.16 MB (5413045
bytes) on disk.
- Don't Angry Demo.exe (5.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (80.28 KB)
Don't Angry Demo is a program by the software company X-PRESSIVE.COM. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Don't Angry Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Don't Angry Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Don't Angry Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Don't Angry Demo ". The Don't Angry Demo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Don't Angry Demo in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Don't Angry Demo , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Don't Angry Demo :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.x-pressive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Don't Angry Demo\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Don't Angry Demo .
8. After removing Don't Angry Demo , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Don't Angry Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Don't Angry Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Don't Angry Demo by X-PRESSIVE.COM from your computer, nor are we saying that Don't Angry Demo by X-PRESSIVE.COM is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Don't Angry Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 20:13:44.717