Domoticz version 2.8367
Domoticz version 2.8367 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Domoticz version 2.8367 from your PCDomoticz.com
. You can find out more on Domoticz.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Domoticz version 2.8367 can be found at http://www.domoticz.com/
. Usually the Domoticz version 2.8367 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Domoticz version 2.8367. Domoticz version 2.8367's primary file takes around 8.70 MB (9127424 bytes) and its name is domoticz.exe.
Domoticz version 2.8367 is comprised of the following executables which take 10.07 MB (10554065
bytes) on disk:
- domoticz.exe (8.70 MB)
- nssm.exe (210.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8367
of Domoticz version 2.8367.
Domoticz version 2.8367 is a program offered by Domoticz.com. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Domoticz version 2.8367 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Domoticz version 2.8367 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Domoticz version 2.8367 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Domoticz version 2.8367". If it is installed on your PC the Domoticz version 2.8367 program will be found automatically. When you select Domoticz version 2.8367 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Domoticz version 2.8367, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Domoticz version 2.8367:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.domoticz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Domoticz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Domoticz version 2.8367.
8. After removing Domoticz version 2.8367, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Domoticz version 2.8367 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Domoticz version 2.8367 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Domoticz version 2.8367 by Domoticz.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Domoticz version 2.8367 by Domoticz.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Domoticz version 2.8367 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 16:41:05.867