Domo Video Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Domo Video Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Domo Video Player from your computerDTC
. Open here
for more details on DTC. Detailed information about Domo Video Player can be seen at http://www.domotactical.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Video Player folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Video Player\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Domo Video Player. DomoVideoPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.94 MB (2030592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Domo Video Player. They take about 18.29 MB (19176673
bytes) on disk.
- DomoVideoPlayer.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (89.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.99 MB)
- Player.exe (2.27 MB)
This info is about Domo Video Player version 2.4.049358
Domo Video Player is a program released by DTC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Domo Video Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Domo Video Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Domo Video Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Domo Video Player". If it exists on your system the Domo Video Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Domo Video Player in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Domo Video Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Domo Video Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.domotactical.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Video Player\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Domo Video Player.
8. After uninstalling Domo Video Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Domo Video Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Domo Video Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Domo Video Player by DTC from your computer, we are not saying that Domo Video Player by DTC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Domo Video Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:17:07.973