Domo Node Finder
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Domo Node Finder for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Domo Node Finder from your PCDTC
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DTC. More details about the software Domo Node Finder can be found at http://www.domotactical.com/
. Usually the Domo Node Finder application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Node Finder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Domo Node Finder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Node Finder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Domo Node Finder's primary file takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) and is called DomoNodeFinder.exe.
Domo Node Finder is composed of the following executables which take 15.49 MB (16240299
bytes) on disk:
- DomoNodeFinder.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (47.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.99 MB)
This info is about Domo Node Finder version 2.3.049358
Domo Node Finder is a program by DTC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Domo Node Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Domo Node Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Domo Node Finder or simply click the Search field and type in "Domo Node Finder". The Domo Node Finder app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Domo Node Finder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Domo Node Finder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Domo Node Finder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.domotactical.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DTC\Domo Node Finder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Domo Node Finder.
8. After removing Domo Node Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Domo Node Finder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Domo Node Finder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Domo Node Finder by DTC from your computer, we are not saying that Domo Node Finder by DTC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Domo Node Finder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 02:17:07.967