This info is about Domino's Pizza for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Domino's Pizza from your systemDomino's Pizza
. You can read more on Domino's Pizza or check for application updates here
. Domino's Pizza is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Domino's Pizza is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Domino's Pizza. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This data is about Domino's Pizza version 1.0
Domino's Pizza is a program offered by the software company Domino's Pizza. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Domino's Pizza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Domino's Pizza from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Domino's Pizza or simply click the Search feature and type in "Domino's Pizza". If it is installed on your PC the Domino's Pizza app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Domino's Pizza in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Domino's Pizza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Domino's Pizza.
8. After uninstalling Domino's Pizza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Domino's Pizza which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Domino's Pizza with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Domino's Pizza by Domino's Pizza from your computer, we are not saying that Domino's Pizza by Domino's Pizza is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Domino's Pizza in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:58:58.170