Dominó Plus 2.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dominó Plus 2.0 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Dominó Plus 2.0 from your PCSyncsoft Desenvolvimentos
. You can find out more on Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.syncsoft.com.br
to get more facts about Dominó Plus 2.0 on Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Syncsoft\Dominó Plus folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Dominó Plus 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Syncsoft\Dominó Plus\unins000.exe. dominoplus.exe is the Dominó Plus 2.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.07 MB (2174976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Dominó Plus 2.0. They occupy 2.71 MB (2843985
bytes) on disk.
- dominoplus.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Dominó Plus 2.0 version 2.0
Dominó Plus 2.0 is a program released by Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Dominó Plus 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dominó Plus 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dominó Plus 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dominó Plus 2.0". If it exists on your system the Dominó Plus 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dominó Plus 2.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Dominó Plus 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dominó Plus 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.syncsoft.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Syncsoft\Dominó Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dominó Plus 2.0.
8. After removing Dominó Plus 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dominó Plus 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dominó Plus 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dominó Plus 2.0 by Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos from your PC, we are not saying that Dominó Plus 2.0 by Syncsoft Desenvolvimentos is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dominó Plus 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 05:53:10.467