You can find below details on how to remove Domain Megabyte for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Domain Megabyte from your PCDomain Megabyte
. You can find out more on Domain Megabyte or check for application updates here
. Domain Megabyte is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1CEAE900-1428519668-11DD-9FB7-3085A98E5432 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1CEAE900-1428519668-11DD-9FB7-3085A98E5432\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Domain Megabyte. The application's main executable file occupies 274.50 KB (281088 bytes) on disk and is named bnsdB96C.exe.
Domain Megabyte installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 354.36 KB (362868
bytes) on disk.
- bnsdB96C.exe (274.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.86 KB)
This data is about Domain Megabyte version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Domain Megabyte.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Domain Megabyte is an application by the software company Domain Megabyte. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Domain Megabyte is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Domain Megabyte from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Domain Megabyte or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Domain Megabyte". If it is installed on your PC the Domain Megabyte application will be found automatically. When you click Domain Megabyte in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Domain Megabyte, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Domain Megabyte.
8. After uninstalling Domain Megabyte, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Domain Megabyte that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Domain Megabyte with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Domain Megabyte by Domain Megabyte from your computer, we are not saying that Domain Megabyte by Domain Megabyte is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Domain Megabyte supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:26:27.847