You can find below details on how to remove Domain Megabyte for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Domain Megabyte from your PCDomain Megabyte
. You can find out more on Domain Megabyte or check for application updates here
. Domain Megabyte is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1CEAE900-1428519668-11DD-9FB7-3085A98E5432 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\1CEAE900-1428519668-11DD-9FB7-3085A98E5432\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Domain Megabyte. The application's main executable file occupies 274.50 KB (281088 bytes) on disk and is named bnsdB96C.exe.
Domain Megabyte installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 354.36 KB (362868
bytes) on disk.
- bnsdB96C.exe (274.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (79.86 KB)
This data is about Domain Megabyte version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Domain Megabyte.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Domain Megabyte is an application by the software company Domain Megabyte. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Domain Megabyte is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Domain Megabyte from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Domain Megabyte or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Domain Megabyte". If it exists on your system the Domain Megabyte app will be found very quickly. After you click Domain Megabyte in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Domain Megabyte, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Domain Megabyte.
8. After uninstalling Domain Megabyte, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Domain Megabyte that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Domain Megabyte with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Domain Megabyte by Domain Megabyte from your computer, we are not saying that Domain Megabyte by Domain Megabyte is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Domain Megabyte supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:26:27.847