You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dom2000 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dom2000 from your computerSpinnerBaker Software
. You can read more on SpinnerBaker Software or check for application updates here
. Dom2000 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dom2000 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Dom2000 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Dom2000\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Dom2000.exe is the Dom2000's main executable file and it takes around 530.50 KB (543232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dom2000. They take about 587.35 KB (601445
bytes) on disk.
- Dom2000.exe (530.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (56.85 KB)
This info is about Dom2000 version 03.01.00.00
Dom2000 is an application marketed by SpinnerBaker Software. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Dom2000 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dom2000 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dom2000 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dom2000". If it exists on your system the Dom2000 application will be found very quickly. After you click Dom2000 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dom2000, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dom2000.
8. After removing Dom2000, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dom2000 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dom2000 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dom2000 by SpinnerBaker Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Dom2000 by SpinnerBaker Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dom2000 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 00:32:46.270