Dokument 2020.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dokument 2020.2 from your computerWolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB
. More information about Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB can be seen here
. Please open http://www.wolterskluwer.se
if you want to read more on Dokument 2020.2 on Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolters Kluwer\Dokument folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Dokument 2020.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolters Kluwer\Dokument\unins001.exe. Dokument.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.78 MB (11300448 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Dokument 2020.2. They take 21.89 MB (22953048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Dokument.exe (10.78 MB)
- Install.exe (1.17 MB)
- MepUpdate.exe (765.09 KB)
- Ordlista.exe (378.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.31 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2013.exe (6.21 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2020.2
of Dokument 2020.2.
Dokument 2020.2 is an application by the software company Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Dokument 2020.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dokument 2020.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dokument 2020.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dokument 2020.2". If it exists on your system the Dokument 2020.2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Dokument 2020.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dokument 2020.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dokument 2020.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.wolterskluwer.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolters Kluwer\Dokument\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dokument 2020.2.
8. After uninstalling Dokument 2020.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dokument 2020.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dokument 2020.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dokument 2020.2 by Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Dokument 2020.2 by Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dokument 2020.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 09:11:28.783