You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Dokkaner 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dokkaner 18.104.22.168 from your computerDokkaner
. More data about Dokkaner can be seen here
. Please open http://www.dokkaner.io
if you want to read more on Dokkaner 22.214.171.124 on Dokkaner's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dokkaner directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Dokkaner\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dokkaner 126.96.36.199. The application's main executable file has a size of 21.88 MB (22945792 bytes) on disk and is called dokkaner.exe.
Dokkaner 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 23.03 MB (24148299
bytes) on disk.
- dokkaner.exe (21.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about Dokkaner 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Dokkaner 18.104.22.168 is a program by Dokkaner. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Dokkaner 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Dokkaner 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dokkaner 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Dokkaner 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Dokkaner 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you select Dokkaner 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dokkaner 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dokkaner 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.dokkaner.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dokkaner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dokkaner 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Dokkaner 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dokkaner 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dokkaner 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dokkaner 22.214.171.124 by Dokkaner from your PC, nor are we saying that Dokkaner 126.96.36.199 by Dokkaner is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dokkaner 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:28:10.623