Dokhtarane is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Dokhtarane from your systemAndisheMabna
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AndisheMabna. Detailed information about Dokhtarane can be found at http://www.AndisheMabna.com/
. Usually the Dokhtarane application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Dokhtarane's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane\unins000.exe. Dokhtarane's primary file takes around 3.64 MB (3819008 bytes) and is called Dokhtarane.exe.
The executables below are part of Dokhtarane. They take about 4.76 MB (4992721
bytes) on disk.
- Dokhtarane.exe (3.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Dokhtarane version 184.108.40.206
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
Dokhtarane is a program marketed by AndisheMabna. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Dokhtarane is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dokhtarane from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dokhtarane or simply click the Search field and type in "Dokhtarane". If it exists on your system the Dokhtarane program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dokhtarane in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dokhtarane, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dokhtarane:
- The publisher is: http://www.AndisheMabna.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AndisheMabna\Dokhtarane\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dokhtarane.
8. After removing Dokhtarane, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dokhtarane which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dokhtarane with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dokhtarane by AndisheMabna from your PC, we are not saying that Dokhtarane by AndisheMabna is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dokhtarane in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 03:55:39.920