Doit version 0.5.1
Doit version 0.5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 from your systemDoit
. Take a look here
for more info on Doit. More info about the program Doit version 0.5.1 can be seen at https://i.doit.im
. Doit version 0.5.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Doit folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Doit version 0.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Doit\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Doit.exe and it has a size of 3.42 MB (3587584 bytes).
Doit version 0.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.10 MB (4302622
bytes) on disk.
- Doit.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Doit version 0.5.1 version 0.5.1
Doit version 0.5.1 is a program released by the software company Doit. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doit version 0.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Doit version 0.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Doit version 0.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Doit version 0.5.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Doit version 0.5.1 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Doit version 0.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doit version 0.5.1:
- The web site of the application is: https://i.doit.im
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Doit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doit version 0.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Doit version 0.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doit version 0.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doit version 0.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 by Doit from your PC, we are not saying that Doit version 0.5.1 by Doit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:51:47.143