Doit version 0.5.1
Doit version 0.5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 from your systemDoit
. Take a look here
for more info on Doit. More info about the program Doit version 0.5.1 can be seen at https://i.doit.im
. Doit version 0.5.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Doit folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Doit version 0.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Doit\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Doit.exe and it has a size of 3.42 MB (3587584 bytes).
Doit version 0.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.10 MB (4302622
bytes) on disk.
- Doit.exe (3.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Doit version 0.5.1 version 0.5.1
Doit version 0.5.1 is a program released by the software company Doit. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Doit version 0.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Doit version 0.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doit version 0.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Doit version 0.5.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Doit version 0.5.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Doit version 0.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Doit version 0.5.1:
- The software company is: https://i.doit.im
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Doit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doit version 0.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Doit version 0.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doit version 0.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Doit version 0.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 by Doit from your PC, we are not saying that Doit version 0.5.1 by Doit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doit version 0.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 11:51:47.143