This page contains thorough information on how to remove Dogfight for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Dogfight from your computerNowstat.com
. Further information on Nowstat.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.nowstat.com
to get more details about Dogfight on Nowstat.com's website. Dogfight is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Dogfight directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Dogfight is C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Dogfight\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Dogfight's primary file takes around 3.24 MB (3399680 bytes) and is called Dogfight 2.exe.
Dogfight contains of the executables below. They take 3.92 MB (4107034
bytes) on disk.
- Dogfight 2.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Dogfight is a program released by the software company Nowstat.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Dogfight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Dogfight from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dogfight or simply click the Search field and type in "Dogfight". The Dogfight app will be found very quickly. When you select Dogfight in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dogfight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dogfight:
- The publisher is: http://www.nowstat.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nowstat.com\Dogfight\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dogfight.
8. After uninstalling Dogfight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dogfight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dogfight with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dogfight by Nowstat.com from your PC, we are not saying that Dogfight by Nowstat.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dogfight in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-12 14:51:30.313