DogSettings version 184.108.40.206
DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 from your systemDogStrike
. You can read more on DogStrike or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
to get more details about DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 on DogStrike's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.32 MB (2430976 bytes) on disk and is called DogSettings.exe.
The executables below are part of DogSettings version 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 3.17 MB (3324702
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (174.50 KB)
- DogSettings.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of DogSettings version 220.127.116.11.
DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company DogStrike. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DogSettings version 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DogSettings version 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DogSettings version 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DogSettings\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DogSettings version 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing DogSettings version 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 by DogStrike from your PC, nor are we saying that DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 by DogStrike is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:22:13.147