DogSettings version 188.8.131.52
DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 from your PCDogStrike
. You can read more on DogStrike or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
to get more facts about DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 on DogStrike's website. DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DogSettings folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\DogSettings\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DogSettings.exe is the DogSettings version 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes approximately 2.14 MB (2246656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of DogSettings version 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 2.99 MB (3140382
bytes) on disk.
- AutoUpdate.exe (174.50 KB)
- DogSettings.exe (2.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to DogSettings version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 is a program by the software company DogStrike. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DogSettings version 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DogSettings version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DogSettings version 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.dogstrike.altervista.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DogSettings\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DogSettings version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing DogSettings version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DogSettings version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DogSettings version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DogSettings version 126.96.36.199 by DogStrike from your PC, nor are we saying that DogSettings version 188.8.131.52 by DogStrike is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DogSettings version 184.108.40.206 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 11:36:37.370