Documents To Go
Documents To Go is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Documents To Go from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Additional info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Documents To Go is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RunApp.exe" uninstall "C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\Library\My Apps\Documents To Go.lnk" "apktoexe_Documents To Go" is the full command line if you want to remove Documents To Go. Documents To Go's main file takes about 427.87 KB (438136 bytes) and its name is HD-RunApp.exe.
Documents To Go is comprised of the following executables which take 7.76 MB (8138775
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (567.87 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (435.87 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.37 KB)
- HD-DockHandler.exe (419.87 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (575.87 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (454.37 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (439.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (399.87 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.87 KB)
- HD-MoreApps-InstHelper.exe (415.87 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (366.87 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (399.87 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (423.87 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (427.87 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (383.87 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.87 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (407.87 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Documents To Go version 0.7.5.2700
Documents To Go is a program released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Documents To Go is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Documents To Go from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Documents To Go or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Documents To Go". The Documents To Go application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Documents To Go in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Documents To Go, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Documents To Go.
8. After uninstalling Documents To Go, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Documents To Go that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Documents To Go using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Documents To Go by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Documents To Go by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Documents To Go supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 05:38:28.620