Document Handler version 1
Document Handler version 1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Document Handler version 1 from your computerNeumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty
. More information on Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty can be seen here
. Document Handler version 1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Document Handler directory, subject to the user's option. Document Handler version 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Document Handler\unins000.exe. Doc.Handler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.71 MB (8087406 bytes) on disk.
Document Handler version 1 contains of the executables below. They take 25.14 MB (26356594
bytes) on disk.
- Doc.Handler.exe (7.71 MB)
- NTSOutlook.exe (8.35 MB)
- Settings Config.exe (8.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (855.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Document Handler version 1.
Document Handler version 1 is an application by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Document Handler version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Document Handler version 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Document Handler version 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Document Handler version 1". The Document Handler version 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Document Handler version 1 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Document Handler version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Document Handler version 1.
8. After uninstalling Document Handler version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Document Handler version 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Document Handler version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Document Handler version 1 by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty from your computer, nor are we saying that Document Handler version 1 by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Document Handler version 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:20:52.850