Document Handler version 1
Document Handler version 1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Document Handler version 1 from your computerNeumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty
. More information on Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty can be seen here
. Document Handler version 1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Document Handler directory, subject to the user's option. Document Handler version 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Document Handler\unins000.exe. Doc.Handler.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.71 MB (8087406 bytes) on disk.
Document Handler version 1 contains of the executables below. They take 25.14 MB (26356594
bytes) on disk.
- Doc.Handler.exe (7.71 MB)
- NTSOutlook.exe (8.35 MB)
- Settings Config.exe (8.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (855.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Document Handler version 1.
Document Handler version 1 is an application by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Document Handler version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Document Handler version 1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Document Handler version 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Document Handler version 1". The Document Handler version 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Document Handler version 1 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Document Handler version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Document Handler version 1.
8. After uninstalling Document Handler version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Document Handler version 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Document Handler version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Document Handler version 1 by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty from your computer, nor are we saying that Document Handler version 1 by Neumann Technology Solutions Ltd Pty is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Document Handler version 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:20:52.850