You can find on this page details on how to remove Documate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Documate from your computerInswan
. Additional info about Inswan can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Documate folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Documate\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Documate. Documate.exe is the Documate's main executable file and it takes around 6.44 MB (6754304 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Documate. They occupy 6.87 MB (7199280
bytes) on disk.
- Documate.exe (6.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (434.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Documate. You can find here a few links to other Documate versions:
Documate is a program offered by Inswan. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Documate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Documate from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Documate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Documate". The Documate app will be found automatically. After you click Documate in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Documate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Documate.
8. After removing Documate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Documate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Documate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Documate by Inswan from your PC, nor are we saying that Documate by Inswan is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Documate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 16:06:36.027