Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock from your systemSupermassive Games
. More info about Supermassive Games can be seen here
. Usually the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Doctor Who Eternity Clock folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. DWTEC.exe is the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock's main executable file and it occupies close to 16.03 MB (16809984 bytes) on disk.
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is composed of the following executables which take 23.14 MB (24268064
bytes) on disk:
- DWTEC.exe (16.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2005SP1.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is a program marketed by Supermassive Games. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock". If it exists on your system the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock program will be found automatically. After you click Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock.
8. After uninstalling Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock by Supermassive Games from your computer, we are not saying that Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock by Supermassive Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:43:31.120