Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock from your systemSupermassive Games
. More info about Supermassive Games can be seen here
. Usually the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Doctor Who Eternity Clock folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock. DWTEC.exe is the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock's main executable file and it occupies close to 16.03 MB (16809984 bytes) on disk.
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is composed of the following executables which take 23.14 MB (24268064
bytes) on disk:
- DWTEC.exe (16.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2005SP1.exe (2.60 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is a program marketed by Supermassive Games. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock". If it exists on your system the Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock app will be found very quickly. When you click Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock.
8. After uninstalling Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock by Supermassive Games from your computer, we are not saying that Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock by Supermassive Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:43:31.120