Doctor Vet 6.1.0
Doctor Vet 6.1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Doctor Vet 6.1.0 from your systemxionce
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on xionce. Click on http://www.xionce.com/doctorvet/
to get more information about Doctor Vet 6.1.0 on xionce's website. Doctor Vet 6.1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\DoctorVet folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Doctor Vet 6.1.0's entire uninstall command line is "C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\DoctorVet\unins000.exe". DoctorVet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 82.17 KB (84144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Doctor Vet 6.1.0. They take about 8.63 MB (9051944
bytes) on disk.
- DoctorVet.exe (82.17 KB)
- DoctorVetSrc.exe (7.82 MB)
- DrTel.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.46 KB)
This info is about Doctor Vet 6.1.0 version 6.1.0
Doctor Vet 6.1.0 is a program offered by xionce. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove Doctor Vet 6.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Doctor Vet 6.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Doctor Vet 6.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Doctor Vet 6.1.0". The Doctor Vet 6.1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click Doctor Vet 6.1.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Doctor Vet 6.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Doctor Vet 6.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xionce.com/doctorvet/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\PrograUserName Files (x86)\DoctorVet\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Doctor Vet 6.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Doctor Vet 6.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Doctor Vet 6.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Doctor Vet 6.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Doctor Vet 6.1.0 by xionce from your computer, nor are we saying that Doctor Vet 6.1.0 by xionce is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Doctor Vet 6.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-12 17:27:45.510