Docklight V1.6.23 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Docklight V1.6.23 from your PCFlachmann und Heggelbacher
. Go over here
where you can read more on Flachmann und Heggelbacher. You can get more details related to Docklight V1.6.23 at http://www.docklight.de
. Docklight V1.6.23 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.6 folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Docklight V1.6.23. Docklight V1.6.23's primary file takes about 680.00 KB (696320 bytes) and its name is Docklight.exe.
The executables below are part of Docklight V1.6.23. They occupy about 1.31 MB (1369866
bytes) on disk.
- Docklight.exe (680.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This web page is about Docklight V1.6.23 version 1.6.23
Docklight V1.6.23 is an application by Flachmann und Heggelbacher. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Docklight V1.6.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Docklight V1.6.23 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Docklight V1.6.23 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Docklight V1.6.23". If it exists on your system the Docklight V1.6.23 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Docklight V1.6.23 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Docklight V1.6.23, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Docklight V1.6.23:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.docklight.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Docklight V1.6.23.
8. After uninstalling Docklight V1.6.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docklight V1.6.23 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Docklight V1.6.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Docklight V1.6.23 by Flachmann und Heggelbacher from your PC, nor are we saying that Docklight V1.6.23 by Flachmann und Heggelbacher is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docklight V1.6.23 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-15 14:39:31.657