This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Docklight V1.3.38 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Docklight V1.3.38 from your systemFlachmann und Heggelbacher
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Flachmann und Heggelbacher. You can read more about related to Docklight V1.3.38 at http://www.docklight.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.3 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Docklight V1.3.38 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.3\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 576.00 KB (589824 bytes) on disk and is named Docklight.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Docklight V1.3.38. They take 656.33 KB (672077
bytes) on disk.
- Docklight.exe (576.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Docklight V1.3.38 version 1.3.38
Docklight V1.3.38 is an application marketed by Flachmann und Heggelbacher. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Docklight V1.3.38 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Docklight V1.3.38 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Docklight V1.3.38 or simply click the Search field and type in "Docklight V1.3.38". The Docklight V1.3.38 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Docklight V1.3.38 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Docklight V1.3.38, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Docklight V1.3.38:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.docklight.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FuH\Docklight V1.3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Docklight V1.3.38.
8. After removing Docklight V1.3.38, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Docklight V1.3.38 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docklight V1.3.38 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Docklight V1.3.38 by Flachmann und Heggelbacher from your computer, we are not saying that Docklight V1.3.38 by Flachmann und Heggelbacher is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Docklight V1.3.38 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-22 10:04:21.877