Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c
This info is about Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c from your systemDocker
. Open here
for more information on Docker. More data about the application Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c can be found at https://docker.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox directory (same installation drive as Windows). Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled docker.exe and it has a size of 9.14 MB (9585664 bytes).
Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 127.19 MB (133373097
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- docker-machine.exe (12.05 MB)
- docker.exe (9.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- git.exe (29.43 MB)
- Kitematic.exe (62.74 MB)
- ssh.exe (581.00 KB)
This web page is about Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c version 1.8.2
Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c is a program marketed by the software company Docker. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c or simply click the Search field and type in "Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c". The Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c app will be found automatically. When you click Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c:
- The web site of the application is: https://docker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c.
8. After removing Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c by Docker from your PC, nor are we saying that Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c by Docker is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.8.2c in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 15:45:26.460