Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1
This web page is about Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 from your systemDocker
. More information on Docker can be found here
. Click on https://docker.com
to get more details about Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 on Docker's website. Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox folder, depending on the user's option. Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled docker.exe and its approximative size is 24.23 MB (25412096 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1. They occupy about 161.52 MB (169362526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- docker-compose.exe (5.82 MB)
- docker-machine.exe (32.83 MB)
- docker.exe (24.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- git.exe (29.28 MB)
- Kitematic.exe (67.57 MB)
- ssh.exe (581.00 KB)
This data is about Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 version 1.10.1
Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 is an application marketed by the software company Docker. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1". If it is installed on your PC the Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1:
- The software company is: https://docker.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Docker Toolbox\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1.
8. After removing Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 by Docker from your computer, we are not saying that Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 by Docker is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Docker Toolbox version 1.10.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 01:37:06.687