You can find below details on how to remove Do VAIO for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Do VAIO from your PCSony Corporation
. More info about Sony Corporation can be seen here
. Do VAIO is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Do VAIO is RunDll32. Do VAIO's primary file takes about 2.35 MB (2461696 bytes) and is named VAIOEnt.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Do VAIO. They occupy about 3.77 MB (3956736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InitGraphicsSetting.exe (52.00 KB)
- Ojbsir.exe (196.00 KB)
- VAIOEnt.exe (2.35 MB)
- VzIMRegister.exe (56.00 KB)
- VzRecordingTask.exe (148.00 KB)
- VzRemoteCommand.exe (112.00 KB)
- VzTaskScheduler.exe (408.00 KB)
- VzTMRecSet.exe (196.00 KB)
- VzTrayIcon.exe (292.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Do VAIO version 1.6.10.00000
alone. You can find below a few links to other Do VAIO versions:
Do VAIO is an application marketed by Sony Corporation. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Do VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Do VAIO from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Do VAIO or simply click the Search field and type in "Do VAIO". If it exists on your system the Do VAIO application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Do VAIO in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Do VAIO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Do VAIO.
8. After removing Do VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Do VAIO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Do VAIO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Do VAIO by Sony Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Do VAIO by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Do VAIO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:43:10.843