Do VAIO バックアップツール
This page contains complete information on how to remove Do VAIO バックアップツール for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Do VAIO バックアップツール from your computerSony Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Sony Corporation. You can see more info about Do VAIO バックアップツール at http://www.vaio.sony.co.jp
. Usually the Do VAIO バックアップツール application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Entertainment Backup Tool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Do VAIO バックアップツール by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VzCdbBackup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 348.00 KB (356352 bytes) on disk.
Do VAIO バックアップツール is composed of the following executables which take 348.00 KB (356352
bytes) on disk:
- VzCdbBackup.exe (348.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Do VAIO バックアップツール version 1.0.11.06061
only. You can find below info on other versions of Do VAIO バックアップツール:
Do VAIO バックアップツール is an application released by the software company Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Do VAIO バックアップツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Do VAIO バックアップツール from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Do VAIO バックアップツール or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Do VAIO バックアップツール". The Do VAIO バックアップツール application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Do VAIO バックアップツール in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Do VAIO バックアップツール, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Do VAIO バックアップツール:
- The publisher is: http://www.vaio.sony.co.jp
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Do VAIO バックアップツール.
8. After removing Do VAIO バックアップツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Do VAIO バックアップツール which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Do VAIO バックアップツール using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Do VAIO バックアップツール by Sony Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Do VAIO バックアップツール by Sony Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Do VAIO バックアップツール in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 05:05:17.987