This info is about DloadX v1.13.007 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DloadX v1.13.007 from your PCSatel sp. z o.o.
. You can read more on Satel sp. z o.o. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program DloadX v1.13.007 can be seen at http://www.satel.pl/
. DloadX v1.13.007 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra\uninst\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DloadX v1.13.007. DloadX.exe is the DloadX v1.13.007's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.62 MB (1694432 bytes) on disk.
DloadX v1.13.007 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.28 MB (2389734
bytes) on disk:
- DloadX.exe (1.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.01 KB)
The current page applies to DloadX v1.13.007 version 1.13.007
DloadX v1.13.007 is a program marketed by Satel sp. z o.o.. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DloadX v1.13.007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DloadX v1.13.007 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DloadX v1.13.007 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DloadX v1.13.007". The DloadX v1.13.007 app will be found very quickly. After you click DloadX v1.13.007 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DloadX v1.13.007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DloadX v1.13.007:
- The publisher is: http://www.satel.pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Satel\Integra\uninst\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DloadX v1.13.007.
8. After removing DloadX v1.13.007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DloadX v1.13.007 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DloadX v1.13.007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DloadX v1.13.007 by Satel sp. z o.o. from your computer, we are not saying that DloadX v1.13.007 by Satel sp. z o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DloadX v1.13.007 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-25 07:54:07.750