DllPlayer 2.1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DllPlayer 2.1.1 from your PCBright Access
. Go over here
for more information on Bright Access. More information about DllPlayer 2.1.1 can be seen at http://www.dllplayer.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DllPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for DllPlayer 2.1.1 is C:\Program Files\DllPlayer\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.91 KB (21408 bytes) on disk and is labeled DllPlayer.exe.
The executables below are part of DllPlayer 2.1.1. They take about 69.74 KB (71412
bytes) on disk.
- DllPlayer.exe (20.91 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.83 KB)
The current web page applies to DllPlayer 2.1.1 version 2.1.1
DllPlayer 2.1.1 is an application marketed by Bright Access. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase DllPlayer 2.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DllPlayer 2.1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DllPlayer 2.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DllPlayer 2.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the DllPlayer 2.1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DllPlayer 2.1.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DllPlayer 2.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DllPlayer 2.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.dllplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DllPlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DllPlayer 2.1.1.
8. After uninstalling DllPlayer 2.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DllPlayer 2.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DllPlayer 2.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DllPlayer 2.1.1 by Bright Access from your computer, nor are we saying that DllPlayer 2.1.1 by Bright Access is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DllPlayer 2.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-05 17:06:34.820