DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner
DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner from your computerDllFilesFix.com Company, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on DllFilesFix.com Company, Inc.. You can see more info about DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner at http://www.DllFilesFix.com/
. DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\DllFilesFix directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner is C:\Program Files\DllFilesFix\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.03 MB (3174912 bytes) on disk and is called DllFilesFix.exe.
DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.69 MB (3868953
bytes) on disk.
- DllFilesFix.exe (3.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner.
DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner is an application released by the software company DllFilesFix.com Company, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner". If it exists on your system the DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.DllFilesFix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DllFilesFix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner.
8. After uninstalling DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner by DllFilesFix.com Company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner by DllFilesFix.com Company, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DllFilesFix Registry Cleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-23 07:53:03.673