Django PSN Checker 1.0.2
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 from your systemDjango
. You can read more on Django or check for application updates here
. Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Django PSN Checker folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 is C:\Program Files\Django PSN Checker\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. playstation.exe is the Django PSN Checker 1.0.2's primary executable file and it occupies about 12.05 MB (12632576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Django PSN Checker 1.0.2. They take about 12.58 MB (13192704
bytes) on disk.
- playstation.exe (12.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (360.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (186.50 KB)
The current page applies to Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 is an application marketed by the software company Django. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Django PSN Checker 1.0.2". The Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 program will be found automatically. When you click Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Django PSN Checker 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Django PSN Checker 1.0.2.
8. After uninstalling Django PSN Checker 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 by Django from your computer, nor are we saying that Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 by Django is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Django PSN Checker 1.0.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 20:22:09.167