This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DivxToDVD for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DivxToDVD from your PCVSO-Software SARL
. Go over here
where you can find out more on VSO-Software SARL. You can see more info on DivxToDVD at http://www.vso-software.fr
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\DivxToDVD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DivxToDVD is "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\DivxToDVD\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.33 MB (1393664 bytes) on disk and is named DivxToDVD.exe.
DivxToDVD contains of the executables below. They take 2.19 MB (2292233
bytes) on disk.
- DivxToDVD.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (802.00 KB)
This page is about DivxToDVD version 0.1.3
DivxToDVD is a program by the software company VSO-Software SARL. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase DivxToDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DivxToDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DivxToDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "DivxToDVD". If it is installed on your PC the DivxToDVD application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DivxToDVD in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DivxToDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DivxToDVD:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\DivxToDVD\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DivxToDVD.
8. After uninstalling DivxToDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DivxToDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DivxToDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DivxToDVD by VSO-Software SARL from your computer, nor are we saying that DivxToDVD by VSO-Software SARL is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DivxToDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 13:25:55.880