Divinity: Original Sin 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Divinity: Original Sin 2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Divinity: Original Sin 2 from your systemGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more info about Divinity: Original Sin 2 on GOG.com's website. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Divinity - Original Sin 2 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Divinity - Original Sin 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Divinity: Original Sin 2. CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe is the Divinity: Original Sin 2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.50 KB (8704 bytes) on disk.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 86.12 MB (90307488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (8.50 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (2.84 MB)
- EoCApp.exe (35.66 MB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.04 MB)
- EoCApp.exe (43.85 MB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Divinity: Original Sin 2 version 188.8.131.526
alone. For other Divinity: Original Sin 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an application offered by GOG.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Divinity: Original Sin 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Divinity: Original Sin 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Divinity: Original Sin 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Divinity: Original Sin 2". If it is installed on your PC the Divinity: Original Sin 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Divinity: Original Sin 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Divinity: Original Sin 2:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Divinity - Original Sin 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Divinity: Original Sin 2.
8. After removing Divinity: Original Sin 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Divinity: Original Sin 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Divinity: Original Sin 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Divinity: Original Sin 2 by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Divinity: Original Sin 2 by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Divinity: Original Sin 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:54:24.750