Divine Elemente is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Divine Elemente from your computerDivine Project
. More information about Divine Project can be found here
. More info about the software Divine Elemente can be seen at http://www.divine-project.com/
. Usually the Divine Elemente application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Divine Elemente is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Divine Elemente's main file takes around 168.00 KB (172032 bytes) and is named Divine.exe.
Divine Elemente installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.81 MB (2944451
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Divine.exe (168.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- BugReport.exe (504.00 KB)
- Control.exe (296.00 KB)
- ControlService.exe (260.00 KB)
- Elemente-ftp.exe (236.00 KB)
- Elemente-update.exe (216.00 KB)
- Support.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.2.139
of Divine Elemente. You can find below info on other application versions of Divine Elemente:
Divine Elemente is a program by the software company Divine Project. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Divine Elemente is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Divine Elemente from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Divine Elemente or simply click the Search field and type in "Divine Elemente". The Divine Elemente program will be found automatically. After you click Divine Elemente in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Divine Elemente, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Divine Elemente:
- The publisher is: http://www.divine-project.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Divine\Elemente\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Divine Elemente.
8. After uninstalling Divine Elemente, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Divine Elemente which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Divine Elemente using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Divine Elemente by Divine Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Divine Elemente by Divine Project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Divine Elemente in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 10:03:30.060