Dividendcash Core (64-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Dividendcash Core (64-bit) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Dividendcash Core (64-bit) from your systemDividendcash Core project
. Further information on Dividendcash Core project can be found here
. Detailed information about Dividendcash Core (64-bit) can be seen at https://www.dividendcash.org
. Dividendcash Core (64-bit) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Dividendcash directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Dividendcash Core (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Dividendcash\uninstall.exe. dividendcash-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 27.89 MB (29243408 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Dividendcash Core (64-bit). They take about 40.25 MB (42209773
bytes) on disk.
- dividendcash-qt.exe (27.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (172.47 KB)
- dividendcash-cli.exe (3.08 MB)
- dividendcashd.exe (9.12 MB)
The current page applies to Dividendcash Core (64-bit) version 1.0.0
Dividendcash Core (64-bit) is an application released by the software company Dividendcash Core project. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dividendcash Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dividendcash Core (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dividendcash Core (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Dividendcash Core (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Dividendcash Core (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. When you click Dividendcash Core (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dividendcash Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dividendcash Core (64-bit):
- The software company is: https://www.dividendcash.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dividendcash\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dividendcash Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Dividendcash Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dividendcash Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dividendcash Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dividendcash Core (64-bit) by Dividendcash Core project from your PC, we are not saying that Dividendcash Core (64-bit) by Dividendcash Core project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Dividendcash Core (64-bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 21:48:08.653