Dive Organizer 2.22
Dive Organizer 2.22 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.22 from your systemMares S.p.A.
. You can find out more on Mares S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Dive Organizer 2.22 can be seen at http://www.mares.com
. Usually the Dive Organizer 2.22 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Dive Organizer 2.22's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. DiveOrganizer.exe is the Dive Organizer 2.22's primary executable file and it takes about 7.91 MB (8299168 bytes) on disk.
Dive Organizer 2.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.38 MB (8789446
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (81.15 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (7.91 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (7.00 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (359.14 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12421
of Dive Organizer 2.22. Click on the links below for other Dive Organizer 2.22 versions:
Dive Organizer 2.22 is a program marketed by Mares S.p.A.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dive Organizer 2.22 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dive Organizer 2.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dive Organizer 2.22". The Dive Organizer 2.22 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dive Organizer 2.22 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dive Organizer 2.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.22:
- The software company is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dive Organizer 2.22.
8. After removing Dive Organizer 2.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dive Organizer 2.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.22 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.22 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 13:19:06.737