Dive Organizer 2.16
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.16 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.16 from your systemMares S.p.A.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mares S.p.A.. Further information about Dive Organizer 2.16 can be seen at http://www.mares.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Dive Organizer 2.16 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled DiveOrganizer.exe and it has a size of 6.80 MB (7131136 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Dive Organizer 2.16. They take about 7.29 MB (7642989
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (101.05 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (6.80 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (6.50 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (360.81 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19995
of Dive Organizer 2.16.
Dive Organizer 2.16 is a program marketed by the software company Mares S.p.A.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dive Organizer 2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dive Organizer 2.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dive Organizer 2.16". The Dive Organizer 2.16 application will be found automatically. When you select Dive Organizer 2.16 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dive Organizer 2.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.16:
- The publisher is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Dive Organizer 2.16.
8. After removing Dive Organizer 2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dive Organizer 2.16 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dive Organizer 2.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.16 by Mares S.p.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Dive Organizer 2.16 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.16 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130