Dive Organizer 2.14
Dive Organizer 2.14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 from your systemMares S.p.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mares S.p.A.. Please open http://www.mares.com
if you want to read more on Dive Organizer 2.14 on Mares S.p.A.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Dive Organizer 2.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.33 MB (6642176 bytes) on disk and is named DiveOrganizer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dive Organizer 2.14. They occupy about 6.78 MB (7109462
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.88 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (6.33 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (5.00 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (340.95 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12473
of Dive Organizer 2.14. You can find below a few links to other Dive Organizer 2.14 versions:
Dive Organizer 2.14 is a program by Mares S.p.A.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Dive Organizer 2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dive Organizer 2.14". If it is installed on your PC the Dive Organizer 2.14 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Dive Organizer 2.14 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dive Organizer 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.14:
- The software company is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dive Organizer 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dive Organizer 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dive Organizer 2.14 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.14 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dive Organizer 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-26 04:01:38.327