Dive Organizer 2.14
Dive Organizer 2.14 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 from your systemMares S.p.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mares S.p.A.. Please open http://www.mares.com
if you want to read more on Dive Organizer 2.14 on Mares S.p.A.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Dive Organizer 2.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.33 MB (6642176 bytes) on disk and is named DiveOrganizer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Dive Organizer 2.14. They occupy about 6.78 MB (7109462
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (78.88 KB)
- DiveOrganizer.exe (6.33 MB)
- DoCLI.exe (5.00 KB)
- GetLogs.exe (340.95 KB)
- msp430-bsl.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16873
of Dive Organizer 2.14. You can find below a few links to other Dive Organizer 2.14 versions:
Dive Organizer 2.14 is a program by Mares S.p.A.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Dive Organizer 2.14 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dive Organizer 2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dive Organizer 2.14". If it exists on your system the Dive Organizer 2.14 application will be found very quickly. When you click Dive Organizer 2.14 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Dive Organizer 2.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dive Organizer 2.14:
- The software company is: http://www.mares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mares\DiveOrganizer\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dive Organizer 2.14.
8. After uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Dive Organizer 2.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dive Organizer 2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dive Organizer 2.14 by Mares S.p.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Dive Organizer 2.14 by Mares S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dive Organizer 2.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 04:01:38.327