DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2
This info is about DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 from your systemMy company, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on My company, Inc.. Detailed information about DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 can be seen at http://www.mycompany.com
. DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DivX Plus Pro folder, regulated by the user's decision. DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DivX Plus Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled DivXInstaller.exe and occupies 45.77 MB (47988928 bytes).
DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 45.81 MB (48038343
bytes) on disk.
- DivXInstaller.exe (45.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.26 KB)
This page is about DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 version 8.1.2
DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 is an application by the software company My company, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 application will be found automatically. After you click DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DivX Plus Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2.
8. After uninstalling DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 by My company, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 by My company, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DivX Plus Pro v8.1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 04:25:46.717