You can find below detailed information on how to remove DivX Converter for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DivX Converter from your PCDivXNetworks, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on DivXNetworks, Inc.. Usually the DivX Converter program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DivX folder, depending on the user's option during setup. DivX Converter's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DivX\ConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER. DivXPlayerUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 70.22 KB (71902 bytes) on disk.
DivX Converter is composed of the following executables which take 4.32 MB (4529016
bytes) on disk:
- DivXPlayerUninstall.exe (70.22 KB)
- config.exe (68.00 KB)
- DivX EKG.exe (333.50 KB)
- Converter.exe (1.98 MB)
- DivX Player.exe (1.67 MB)
The current web page applies to DivX Converter version 1.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DivX Converter:
DivX Converter is a program released by the software company DivXNetworks, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall DivX Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DivX Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DivX Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "DivX Converter". If it exists on your system the DivX Converter application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DivX Converter in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DivX Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DivX Converter.
8. After uninstalling DivX Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DivX Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DivX Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DivX Converter by DivXNetworks, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that DivX Converter by DivXNetworks, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DivX Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-23 18:42:30.407