Distributed Password Recovery
This info is about Distributed Password Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Distributed Password Recovery from your computerElcomSoft Co. Ltd.
. You can read more on ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.elcomsoft.com
if you want to read more on Distributed Password Recovery on ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.'s page. The program is often placed in the C:\Programmi\ElcomSoft\Distributed Password Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Programmi\ElcomSoft\Distributed Password Recovery\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Distributed Password Recovery. The program's main executable file is named esdpr.exe and its approximative size is 899.77 KB (921360 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Distributed Password Recovery. They occupy about 6.45 MB (6766204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (142.96 KB)
- esdprs.exe (347.77 KB)
- agent_setup.exe (3.97 MB)
- esdpr.exe (899.77 KB)
- wdeinfo.exe (325.27 KB)
- esda.exe (571.27 KB)
- GPUManager.exe (257.27 KB)
This data is about Distributed Password Recovery version 2.80.207
alone. Click on the links below for other Distributed Password Recovery versions:
...click to view all...
Distributed Password Recovery is a program released by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Distributed Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Distributed Password Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Distributed Password Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "Distributed Password Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the Distributed Password Recovery app will be found very quickly. After you select Distributed Password Recovery in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Distributed Password Recovery, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Distributed Password Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elcomsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\ElcomSoft\Distributed Password Recovery\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Distributed Password Recovery.
8. After uninstalling Distributed Password Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Distributed Password Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Distributed Password Recovery using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Distributed Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Distributed Password Recovery by ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Distributed Password Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 07:36:52.057