Displaced is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Displaced from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. You can get more details about Displaced at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Displaced is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Displaced is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Displaced's primary file takes around 2.91 MB (3047856 bytes) and is called PreLoader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Displaced. They take 25.87 MB (27125290
bytes) on disk.
- 2_GameName.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- engine.exe (16.91 MB)
- game.exe (126.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Displaced version 1.0
Displaced is an application by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Displaced is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Displaced from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Displaced or simply click the Search field and type in "Displaced". If it exists on your system the Displaced application will be found automatically. After you click Displaced in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Displaced, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Displaced:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Displaced.
8. After removing Displaced, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Displaced which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Displaced using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Displaced by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Displaced by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Displaced in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:34:20.357