Displaced is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Displaced from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. You can get more details about Displaced at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Displaced is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Displaced is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Displaced's primary file takes around 2.91 MB (3047856 bytes) and is called PreLoader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Displaced. They take 25.87 MB (27125290
bytes) on disk.
- 2_GameName.exe (2.35 MB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- engine.exe (16.91 MB)
- game.exe (126.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Displaced version 1.0
Displaced is an application by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Displaced is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Displaced from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Displaced or simply activate the Search field and type in "Displaced". If it is installed on your PC the Displaced program will be found very quickly. After you click Displaced in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Displaced, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Displaced:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Displaced\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Displaced.
8. After removing Displaced, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Displaced which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Displaced using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Displaced by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Displaced by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Displaced in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 05:34:20.357