Disketch CD Label Software
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Disketch CD Label Software for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Disketch CD Label Software from your computerNCH Software
. More information about NCH Software can be found here
. Disketch CD Label Software is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Disketch CD Label Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\uninst.exe. disketch.exe is the Disketch CD Label Software's main executable file and it occupies circa 704.00 KB (720900 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Disketch CD Label Software. They occupy an average of 1.87 MB (1959016
bytes) on disk.
- disketch.exe (704.00 KB)
- disketchsetup_v2.13.exe (505.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (704.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of Disketch CD Label Software. You can find below info on other versions of Disketch CD Label Software:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Disketch CD Label Software.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Disketch CD Label Software from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\bg1.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\bg2.jpg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\disketch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\disketchsetup_v2.13.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\arrowlist.gif
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\edit panel.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\getting started.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\help.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\hlp.css
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\index.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\label types.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\menu.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\newdocument.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\overview.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\page setup.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\the side toolbar.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\Help\the top toolbar.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\uninst.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\disketch.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Disketch\disketch.exe.FriendlyAppName
Disketch CD Label Software is an application by NCH Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Disketch CD Label Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Disketch CD Label Software from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Disketch CD Label Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "Disketch CD Label Software". If it exists on your system the Disketch CD Label Software app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Disketch CD Label Software in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Disketch CD Label Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Disketch CD Label Software.
8. After uninstalling Disketch CD Label Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Disketch CD Label Software which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Disketch CD Label Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Disketch CD Label Software by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Disketch CD Label Software by NCH Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Disketch CD Label Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-18 02:51:24.930