DiskTuna version 1.2.3
This page contains detailed information on how to remove DiskTuna version 1.2.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.2.3 from your computerDiskTuna
. Go over here
where you can get more info on DiskTuna. More info about the application DiskTuna version 1.2.3 can be seen at http://www.disktuna.com
. DiskTuna version 1.2.3 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing DiskTuna version 1.2.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. DiskTuna.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 508.77 KB (520976 bytes) on disk.
DiskTuna version 1.2.3 is composed of the following executables which take 1.18 MB (1241009
bytes) on disk:
- DiskTuna.exe (508.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DiskTuna version 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
DiskTuna version 1.2.3 is a program marketed by DiskTuna. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove DiskTuna version 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DiskTuna version 1.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DiskTuna version 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskTuna version 1.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the DiskTuna version 1.2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DiskTuna version 1.2.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DiskTuna version 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskTuna version 1.2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.disktuna.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskTuna version 1.2.3.
8. After removing DiskTuna version 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiskTuna version 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskTuna version 1.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.2.3 by DiskTuna from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskTuna version 1.2.3 by DiskTuna is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.2.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 00:03:07.687