DiskTuna version 1.1
DiskTuna version 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.1 from your computerDiskTuna
. More information on DiskTuna can be found here
. Further information about DiskTuna version 1.1 can be seen at http://www.disktuna.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DiskTuna version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna\unins000.exe. DiskTuna.exe is the DiskTuna version 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies circa 500.00 KB (512000 bytes) on disk.
DiskTuna version 1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1232033
bytes) on disk:
- DiskTuna.exe (500.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This data is about DiskTuna version 1.1 version 1.1
DiskTuna version 1.1 is an application released by the software company DiskTuna. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskTuna version 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "DiskTuna version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the DiskTuna version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DiskTuna version 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DiskTuna version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskTuna version 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.disktuna.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskTuna\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DiskTuna version 1.1.
8. After removing DiskTuna version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiskTuna version 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskTuna version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.1 by DiskTuna from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskTuna version 1.1 by DiskTuna is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskTuna version 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 15:56:50.223