DiskInternals Access Recovery
This web page is about DiskInternals Access Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall DiskInternals Access Recovery from your computerDiskInternals Research
. You can find out more on DiskInternals Research or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DiskInternals Access Recovery at http://www.diskinternals.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\AccessRecovery folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for DiskInternals Access Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\AccessRecovery\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.46 MB (4679168 bytes) on disk and is labeled AccessRecovery.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in DiskInternals Access Recovery. They occupy 4.58 MB (4798014
bytes) on disk.
- AccessRecovery.exe (4.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (116.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of DiskInternals Access Recovery. You can find below info on other versions of DiskInternals Access Recovery:
DiskInternals Access Recovery is a program by DiskInternals Research. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase DiskInternals Access Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DiskInternals Access Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DiskInternals Access Recovery or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskInternals Access Recovery". If it exists on your system the DiskInternals Access Recovery app will be found automatically. After you select DiskInternals Access Recovery in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DiskInternals Access Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskInternals Access Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskinternals.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskInternals\AccessRecovery\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DiskInternals Access Recovery.
8. After removing DiskInternals Access Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DiskInternals Access Recovery that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskInternals Access Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskInternals Access Recovery by DiskInternals Research from your computer, we are not saying that DiskInternals Access Recovery by DiskInternals Research is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskInternals Access Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:15:13.013