DiskExplorer for NTFS
You can find below details on how to remove DiskExplorer for NTFS for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DiskExplorer for NTFS from your computerRuntime Software
. Check out here
for more details on Runtime Software. You can see more info related to DiskExplorer for NTFS at http://www.runtime.org
. DiskExplorer for NTFS is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DiskExplorer for NTFS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NtExplorer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. NtExplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.14 MB (1193472 bytes) on disk.
DiskExplorer for NTFS contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.69 MB (5969254
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gdb.exe (1.67 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.38 KB)
- gdbnt.exe (1.65 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (430.30 KB)
- NtExplorer.exe (1.14 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (404.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.40.000
of DiskExplorer for NTFS. You can find here a few links to other DiskExplorer for NTFS releases:
...click to view all...
DiskExplorer for NTFS is an application marketed by Runtime Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase DiskExplorer for NTFS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DiskExplorer for NTFS from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DiskExplorer for NTFS or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskExplorer for NTFS". If it is installed on your PC the DiskExplorer for NTFS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DiskExplorer for NTFS in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DiskExplorer for NTFS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskExplorer for NTFS:
- The software company is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Runtime Software\NtExplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DiskExplorer for NTFS.
8. After uninstalling DiskExplorer for NTFS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskExplorer for NTFS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DiskExplorer for NTFS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskExplorer for NTFS by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskExplorer for NTFS by Runtime Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DiskExplorer for NTFS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:20:42.590