DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 from your systemFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Please open http://www.diskboss.com
if you want to read more on DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.'s website. Usually the DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12's primary file takes about 1.28 MB (1339392 bytes) and is named diskbsg.exe.
DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 contains of the executables below. They take 1.47 MB (1541816
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.68 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (120.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.28 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
This web page is about DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 version 6.5.12
DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 is an application by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12". If it is installed on your PC the DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12.
8. After removing DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DiskBoss Pro 6.5.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-17 19:11:14.463