DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28
DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. You can see more info related to DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 at http://www.diskboss.com
. DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28. diskbsg.exe is the DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.06 MB (1110016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28. They occupy about 1.47 MB (1545948
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (202.54 KB)
- Stop DiskBoss.exe (33.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.68 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (112.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.06 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.28
of DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28.
DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 is a program offered by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28". If it is installed on your PC the DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 application will be found automatically. After you click DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28.
8. After uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DiskBoss Pro 4.7.28 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 08:18:53.823