DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18
This page is about DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 from your PCFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. You can read more about related to DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 at http://www.diskboss.com
. DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18. The application's main executable file is labeled diskbsg.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1110016 bytes).
DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1304249
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (53.68 KB)
- diskbsa.exe (112.00 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (1.06 MB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.18
of DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18.
DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 is an application released by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18". The DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18.
8. After uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 4.6.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-05 23:27:36.487