DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 from your computerFlexense Computing Systems Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. You can get more details on DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 at http://www.diskboss.com
. Usually the DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 program is found in the C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16's main file takes about 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) and is called diskbsg.exe.
DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.01 MB (1062547
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (57.64 KB)
- diskbsg.exe (956.00 KB)
- diskbsi.exe (24.00 KB)
This web page is about DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 version 2.0.16
DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 is an application offered by the software company Flexense Computing Systems Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 or simply activate the Search field and type in "DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16". If it exists on your system the DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 app will be found automatically. After you click DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.diskboss.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DiskBoss Pro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16.
8. After uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 by Flexense Computing Systems Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DiskBoss Pro 2.0.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:20:12.553